The 2022 World Cup continues to entertain and amaze as we bring you wall-to-wall coverage on talkSPORT.
After Belgium and Germany were both knocked out at the group stage on Thursday, more drama followed on Friday.
In Group H, Ghana, South Korea and Uruguay were all battling it out to join Portugal in the last 16.
And it was South Korea who made it through thanks to a dramatic stoppage-time winner from Hwang Hee-chan.
South Korea looked to be heading home from Qatar before Son Heung-min broke free following a Portugal corner and played a perfect pass for Hwang to slot home in the 91st minute.
Uruguay secured a 2-0 win against Ghana but South Korea’s last-gasp goal meant they advanced having scored more goals than the South Americans.
talkSPORT will bring you all the reaction to that drama as well as live coverage of the Group G finale tonight, with Brazil among the teams in action.
You can listen to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website HERE. You can also listen via the talkSPORT app.
And follow our live blog below for all the latest news, views and reaction from the showpiece tournament.
Today’s World Cup fixtures (UK time)
- 3pm – South Korea 2-1 Portugal – Group H – talkSPORT
- 3pm – Ghana 0-2 Uruguay – Group H – talkSPORT 2
- 7pm – Cameroon v Brazil – Group G – talkSPORT
- 7pm – Serbia v Switzerland – Group G – talkSPORT 2
talkSPORT BET offer: Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets* – CLAIM HERE
- Uruguay OUT as South Korea stun Portugal to leave Suarez in tears and Son jubilant, Brazil to come tonight
- Check all news and articles from the latest Football updates.