This week on The Hockey News On The ‘E’ Podcast, Jacob Stoller and Justin A. Cohn discuss:
– Justin reported on the Toledo Walleye sleeping in the Idaho Steelheads arena after their hotel was littered with bed bugs and mouse droppings. Justin details the process of uncovering the story and recounts some other hotel horror stories that ECHL personnel relayed to him in recent days.
– In the ECHL Western Conference final, the Steelheads have been able to shut out the Walleye through the first two games.
– Adam Scheel is our prospect of the week. The 24-year-old goaltender has posted a .913 save percentage through 14 ECHL playoff games with the Steelheads this year. Scheel suited up for 31 games with the Texas Stars last year.
– In the Eastern Conference final, the Newfoundland Growlers and Florida Everblades duel for a spot in the Kelly Cup. Justin goes over how the two teams match up to one another.
– And more!
Check out the full episode on your preferred platform.
The Hockey News On The ‘E’ Podcast and each of THN.com’s podcasts have moved to dedicated feeds! See below where you can subscribe to THN On The ‘E’:
For more shows and episodes on the NHL, junior hockey, the AHL, ECHL and women’s hockey, check out THN.com/podcast or click on “Podcasts” in the menu.
- THN On The 'E': Four Teams Battle in the ECHL Playoffs
- Check all news and articles from the latest NHL updates.