The big story at the 2022 World Cup so far is that Germany are out at the group stage!
The four-time champions failed to make it out of the group for the second tournament in row.
Japan ended up as Group E winners after a controversial winner against Spain, who go through as runners-up.
Earlier on in the day, Belgium were also knocked out of the World Cup as the number two ranked team in the world drew 0-0 with Croatia in their final Group F game.
On Friday, Ghana and Uruguay will battle it out for Group H qualification, in a rematch of their infamous 2010 clash while Portugal and Brazil are also in action.
talkSPORT will have live coverage of all the action. You can listen to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website HERE. You can also listen via the talkSPORT app.
And follow our live blog below for all the latest news, views and reaction from the showpiece tournament.
Today’s World Cup fixtures (UK time)
- 3pm – South Korea v Portugal – Group H – talkSPORT
- 3pm – Ghana v Uruguay – Group H – talkSPORT 2
- 7pm – Cameroon v Brazil – Group G – talkSPORT
- 7pm – Serbia v Switzerland – Group G – talkSPORT 2
talkSPORT BET offer: Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets* – CLAIM HERE
- Suarez’s Uruguay take on Ghana, South Korea face Portugal as Ronaldo starts, Brazil to come, Germany and Belgium crash out, England latest
- Check all news and articles from the latest Football updates.