Appearances from both Road Dogg and Molly Holly have been announced for Tuesday’s NXT.
NXT announced Saturday night that Road Dogg and Molly Holly will be two of four WWE Hall of Famers that will be announcing participants for the upcoming Iron Series Challenge matches that will take place at NXT Deadline on December 10.
The Iron Series Challenge is a new match concept that will make its debut at Deadline, where the goal is to score the most pinfalls in a 25 minute period. A men’s and women’s match will take place, and the winners of those matches will earn a future title match against NXT Champion Bron Breakker and NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose, respectively.
Here is the current lineup for Tuesday’s NXT:
- Indi Hartwell vs. Roxanne Perez
- Kayden Carter, Katana Chance, and Nikkita Lyons vs. Toxic Attraction
- Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, and Molly Holly (with two others) will reveal Iron Survivor Challenge competitors for NXT Deadline
- Road Dogg, Molly Holly to appear on WWE NXT – WON/F4W
- Check all news and articles from the latest Cricket updates.
Denial of responsibility! SportDaily24 is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email: [email protected] The content will be deleted within 24 hours.