By Piper Hudspeth Blackburn (November 2, 2022, 8:44 PM EDT) — Teams accusing the MLB of violating antitrust law by cutting the league’s association with 40 minor league teams have filed a notice that they will appeal a decision by a New York federal judge that found that the MLB is shielded by baseball’s century-old exemption from antitrust laws….
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Access to case data within articles (numbers, filings, courts, nature of suit, and more.)
- Access to attached documents such as briefs, petitions, complaints, decisions, motions, etc.
- Create custom alerts for specific article and case topics and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
- Minor League Baseball Teams Appealing Antitrust Ruling
- Check all news and articles from the latest MLB updates.
Denial of responsibility! SportDaily24 is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email: [email protected] The content will be deleted within 24 hours.